- We need you!!! Everyone working at our sale is a volunteer and we couldn’t do it without you!
- FIRST PICK OF ALL THE GREATEST BARGAINS! As our way of saying thank you, volunteers shop first!
- Consignors who volunteer earn 70% of the proceeds of their sold items.
GENERAL VOLUNTEER INFORMATION
- When you register for a volunteer shift, please put that commitment on your calendar. When we confirm your shift, we close that position to other potential volunteers. If your plans change and you find you cannot work your shift, please notify us ASAP! Volunteers who do not show up for their shift will not be able to register as a volunteer at future sales.
- Due to the tasks that you may be doing and the amount of shoppers at any given time, we ask that you make other arrangements for your children during your volunteer shift. Children are not allowed to accompany you during your shift unless they are over the age of 10 and are also there to work.
- Saturday morning volunteers who plan to shop prior to the shift must complete their purchases before their shift starts. If you do not have time to complete your purchase and place your items in your car, please check in with your shift coordinator so that she can advise you what to do.
- On your volunteer day, wear comfortable clothing and bring a drink and snack as needed. Be sure to check in and out with the volunteer coordinator.
- Consignors who plan to volunteer must register through consignor registration and will be giving the option to also sign up as a volunteer.
We encourage middle and high school students to also volunteer at our sale. This is a great opportunity for them to be part of the sale and to also earn volunteer hours. Students can sign up in the volunteer system online in one of the “Student Volunteer” shifts or you can email us at coordinator@LittleFlowerConsignments.org and we can register them.
- High School Students are needed on Friday evening from 4:30pm – 7:30pm . Students can help us move tables/chairs, set up bins/signs, and also help with unloading cars for the valet drop off.
- Middle and High School Students are needed all day Saturday. Students can help with restocking racks and running tags to our cashiers.
View details about the volunteer shifts to decide which is best for you.