Location And Hours
Our sale is located a St. Theresa’s Catholic School, off of Broadlands Blvd, in Ashburn. The school generously allows us to use their space, however, they have no information about the sale. Please contact us to ask sale questions.
Please note, we do not allow you to bring personal strollers (or anything with wheels) into the sale during shopping times. Please leave them in your cars or you will be asked to leave them at the door.
HOURS AND SHOPPING DETAILS
The sale takes place twice a year – check the homepage for the next sale date.
- 6:15, 6:45am Volunteer Entry – Registered volunteers may begin entering at this time. See Volunteer Shifts and Perks for more information.
- 7:30am Early Shopping Pass Entry – Purchase an early shopping pass or look for opportunities to win one by participating in Facebook contests.
- 7:30am Expecting Parents Early Entry – Please pre-register here and you are welcome to bring one guest.
- 8:00am Teachers, Military, First Responders, Healthcare Workers Early Entry – Please have a valid photo ID (or a copy of your spouse’s ID) showing your status. You may shop with your spouse, but we cannot allow you to bring friends or children with you to shop at this time.
- 8:30am Consignor Early Entry – All consignors may enter 30 minutes before the general public with their exclusive shopping pass. Each consignor pass is only for 1 person and children are not permitted to enter during the pre-sale.
- 9 – 12pm Public Shopping, last entry at 11:45pm – Entry to our sale is FREE for everyone. We begin allowing shoppers in at 9am and there will be a line for entry. You may arrive early and get a number to reserve your place in line. We begin giving numbers out around 6am.
- 12pm – 12:30pm Sale Closed to Shoppers – Doors closed to prepare for the half price sale.
- 12:30 – 2:00pm Half Price Sale, last entry at 1:45pm – Most items will be sold for half price at this time. Items specifically marked on the tags not to be sold at half price will still be sold for full price.
- 2 – 4pm Sale Closed to Shoppers – During this time the sale is closed to all shoppers and is only open to consignors wishing to pick up their items from 2:30 – 3:30pm.
- 2:30 – 3:30pm Consignor Pick-Up – Consignors wishing to pick up their items can do so at this time. The sale is not open to shopping at all during this time period.
- 4 – 5:00pm Clear the Racks – Everything that remains will be sold for a clearance prices during Clear the Racks and you can fill a bag for $5. All money raised during this time will go directly to Divine Mercy Outreach and any items that are left are donated to various charities.