Item Drop Off
Friday, March 10 from 4:00pm – 7:30pm
Consignors are responsible for bringing all items into the building and setting them out in the appropriate areas unless you are doing Valet Drop Off. Volunteers are available to point you in the correct direction and answer any questions.
EFFICIENT DROP OFF:
- Please have all your tags attached to your items prior to drop off
- Group clothing items by gender and size. For example, all girls size 2T should be grouped together and it is helpful to connect the hangers at the top with a rubber band and then place all of the items on the girls 2T rack and be sure to remove the rubber band
- Pre-sort like items into boxes or grocery bags, for example one for hats, one for books, etc.
- Pack a supply kit with pens, packing tape and safety pins, just in case you arrive and find a tag has wiggled loose
- You may use a stroller, cart, or wagon to bring your items in during drop off
DROP OFF PROCEDURE:
- Enter through either the side door – do not enter through the front door
- Check-in with a volunteer at the table to get your consignor name tag
- Place all items in designated places on sales floor, except for large equipment. Racks, bins and shelves are clearly labeled, and there are volunteers available to direct you. This part goes much more smoothly if you have pre-sorted items as recommended above!
- Anything requiring assembly, including cribs, must be put together by the consignor so be prepared with tools if needed.